These updates are provided by CNN:
- According to John Hopkins University there are more than 244,500 coronavirus infections and more than 10,000 deaths across the world. Italy is now the center of the COVID-19 outbreak with 3,405 deaths surpassing China’s 3,249 fatalities.
- The Supreme Court Justices will meet today, some remotely, to determine how they will manage pending cases and the remainder of the term.
- The governor of California has issued a stay at home order until further notice
- The U.S. FDA said it is “not aware of scientific evidence” that ibuprofen will worsen coronavirus symptoms.
- infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci stated in an interview that Americans need to continue social distancing and remain at home for several more weeks.
- NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio said there are only a few weeks left before hospitals run out of personal protective equipment: gloves, face masks, surgical gowns and coveralls
Read more at CNN.